CHARLES "CHARLIE MACK" ALSTON
215 Aphillyated is headed by CEO Charles "Charlie Mack" Alston. Mr. Alston has the vision and the resources to make 215 Aphillyated, an entertainment giant. Charlie Mack has a long standing track record in the entertainment industry dating back to 1978. In addition to creating the "Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend" in 2003, he has the following accomplishments to his credit:
- Security management for entertainers such as MC Breeze, Doug E Fresh and DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- Road Manager for DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- Discovered Boyz II Men in 1989
- Manager for AM recording artist Tasc4ce in 1991
- Founder of the Charlie Mack Celebrity Basketball Games in 1990
- Manager for Boyz II Men 1992
- Consultant to WBC Champion Meldrick Taylor 1992
- Tour Manager for Tatyanna Ali on the "No Strings Attached" tour
- Manager and consultant for Hip Hop star Mase
- Aide to music artist and feature film superstar Will Smith
- Started 215 Ent/Interscope Records 2002
- Co-Producer for hit feature film "ATL" starring rap music star Tip "TI" Harris
- Aide to music feature film superstar Will Smith
- Creator of the Charlie Mack Party 4 Peace Celebrity Weekend in 2003
- Signed to consult Hip Hop artist Lil Kim, 2006
- Creator and Executive Producer for new VH1 show "Bridging the Gap"
- 2007 Advisor and Consultant to R&B Artist and Actor Tyrese Gibson
- Co-Creator of "A Call to Action 10,000 Men" (Humanitarian Project)
- Current Chairman of the Board for the Charlie Mack Cares Foundation
ABOUT THE YESHA FELLOWSHIP
(Yesha is Hebrew for salvation)Yesha Ministries is commited to ensuring that what was previously an eye sore is transformed into a worship facility which meets the holistic needs of the community spiritually and naturally. After moving into its new home Yesha continued to grow and expand via such ministries as a Food Bank, AMACHI, outreach, Drama Ministrie, Prison and Missions, Philadelphia Ex-Offenders After Care Program (P.E.A.P.) and its renowned music ministry just to name a few.
In accordance with the name that it was founded Yesha Ministries endeavors to fulfill its purpose of winning and building souls for the Lord Jesus Christ through witnessing and proclaiming that there is salvation in His name evident by its current membership of nearly five hundred and growing!You will see people of all ages and stages of life. You will see a variety of attire-from blue jeans to coats and ties. We want our doors to be open to everyone!